Monday, July 27, 2009

last saturday was hell of the day for...
hahaha..
i blast myself through out the day..
and blow my leg away in hurt wow!!!!! hell yah..
skating for day to nyte come..

drove the car from n9 to p.jaya damn sick....
a
nd i had swollen my own leg jz the time we start sk8...
ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hurt....

but still hard heart skating again...
cz i had my fren standing beside me..
hahahah...
t
hanx to them all man xtra,amat xtra,aliff(1 day u are 1 of xtra),shami,stan n chi chi..
hurmmmmmm..
l
astly it really make my leg even worst than b4...haha
skatin hell like it..
had never been like this back in the day...
cz everybody bz wif they all matter...
luv the day we roll together ramy2..haha

even we skatin not better but our frenship is stronger
that what skatin hold on 2...
yaI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment